Ken finally found my box of cups and saucers, that had been lost in the move in "97". I thought I'd never see them again! The blue in the center is what's left of my grandmother's (Moms Mom) china. I wish I could find more of this blossom pattern, it's so delicate and pretty. The tiny set between them was from my Grandmother on my father's side. The one with the N was from Ken's grandmother, and what's left of her china set. The rest was destroyed in a fire. It's nice to see them all out again, I really missed them. Click on the picture for up close. Eventually, I'll put the rest out.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Tea Cups and Saucers
Ken finally found my box of cups and saucers, that had been lost in the move in "97". I thought I'd never see them again! The blue in the center is what's left of my grandmother's (Moms Mom) china. I wish I could find more of this blossom pattern, it's so delicate and pretty. The tiny set between them was from my Grandmother on my father's side. The one with the N was from Ken's grandmother, and what's left of her china set. The rest was destroyed in a fire. It's nice to see them all out again, I really missed them. Click on the picture for up close. Eventually, I'll put the rest out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow I'm in love, the little blue one with a off white cup stole my heart. I can't wait to see more! You know me and tea cups. What a thrill when you find something you thought that you lost. Have fun!
What a happy day! They're beautiful, Laurie. The blue one is Japanese Lustreware. I'll watch for it for you in in my treasure hunting. Diane
What a relief to find treasures once "lost"! I know the feeling...awesome to find them again!
Hugs,
Coralie
oh Laurie they are so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment