I went today for my appointment, and what a great experience! She is just an angel, had me call my Dr. to get my ex-rays so she could save me money on having new ones taken, and did a quick adjustment today til I get them on Monday. I feel a lot better, though sore, as she said I would be. But I can turn my head without any pain, and can actually hold my head up again. The pain in my shoulder is still there, but not as bad. After more thorough adjustments that will be gone also.. So right now I'm so relieved. I know there is a light at the end of this long dark tunnel, and I can't wait to feel good again. Today was a great start!!
Now on to more serious business. I would really like to address women and wearing pajamas in public. You've seen them, they drop their kids off in school wearing them, they go to the post office, the store, anywhere their errands may take them. So here are a few questions my sister and I would like to have the answers to. If you wear yours in public, sorry if I offend!
1. Do you wear the same pj's during the day that you wore to bed last night?
2. If so, do you wash and put on clean underwear? (If not, Ewwww!)
3. If so, when you do the previous, is it really that difficult to just put on some pants?
4. Is the bed you climbed out of clean?
5. What is the proper foot attire with pajamas? Tennies, boots, bedroom slippers? I haven't seen heels though, How do you decide?
6. When did it become stylish to don your nightwear in public!? What's next, negligees?
7. Have you ever looked at the bottom of your pajamas? Do you notice the dirt that has adhered to them?
8. If you keep them on all day, do you change them before you go to bed? Or is that when you put on your jeans? Or do you just go to bed naked and save them for the next morning?
9.How do you differentiate between daytime and night time pajamas? Do you wear your raggy ones to bed then switch to errand pajamas when going out of your house? Or do you wear your good ones to bed and we the public get to view the raggy ones? I mean how are we supposed to know the difference?
10.Are you at all embarrassed to wear your pj's in public? If not, WHY!?
These are just some thoughts from an inquiring mind. In the mean time, I'll stick with wearing mine to bed.
Some Pretty Blue Stuff
6 hours ago