This is just a sampling of the bags that were delivered this year. We really look forward to doing this, and for Ken and I, this is what we do instead of exchanging gifts. Neither one of us needs anything, so this just feels right for us. Seniors have a very soft spot in our hearts, and it just wouldn't feel like Christmas if this tradition were to stop.Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Gift Bags for Marwood
This is just a sampling of the bags that were delivered this year. We really look forward to doing this, and for Ken and I, this is what we do instead of exchanging gifts. Neither one of us needs anything, so this just feels right for us. Seniors have a very soft spot in our hearts, and it just wouldn't feel like Christmas if this tradition were to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What an amazing thing to do! Hope that you have a great holiday!
What a wonderful tradition. Have a special Christmas.
Laurie, That's such a wonderful thing to do. I'm sure the patients love the things but I bet you get even more out of it than they do. Merry Christmas to you and Ken and all of your family.
Such a wonderful thing for y'all to do. So many times the seniors and those younger to in nursing homes are overlooked.
What a lovely thing to do. Your Christmas is beautiful. Peace
Oh Lauri this is wonderful- so sweet
Post a Comment