On Mariannes blog, she shared this, you can only answer with one word! Feel free to take it, and share your answers also!
1. Your holiday decor: Sparse
2. The weather where you live this time of year: Freezing!
3. Your favorite smell of the season: Spruce
4. Your favorite beverage of the season: Tea
5. Something you wish you could avoid during the holidays: Driving
6. What you typically bring to the potluck: Beans
7. What you wish people would stop bringing to the potluck: Nothing
8. A word to describe how you feel about the word 'potluck': Yummy
9. What is on your feet right now: Socks
10. How many layers you are wearing right now: one
11. Where in the world you would rather be right now: Iowa
12. Something that makes you feel invigorated this time of year: Decorating
13. Something that makes you feel challenged this time of year: Diet
14. A cold weather comfort food you crave: Soup
15. Something you wish you were doing right now: Embroidery
16. Something you SHOULD be doing right now: Shopping
17. Your opinion of snow: Brrrrrr!
18. Your opinion of those big furry-looking hats with earflaps: Hideous
19. A tradition you'll be sure to keep this season: Charity
20. A tradition you'd like to start this season: Caroling
Fred and Ethel have come to the shop..........
51 minutes ago